Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hayden Panattiere has a new movie coming out.

This is Turner and my ten minute conversation about it via-facebook:
Turner: Whos this 'Beth Cooper'?
6:41pm Skyler: Hayden Panattiere's new character in her new film "I love you, Beth Cooper." mmmmm.
6:46pmTurner: Damnit. You would.
6:46pmSkyler: I love her. I'm gonna say it. I love her
6:46pmTurner: Shit dude. No way!
6:47pmSkyler: I know. yes I do, man! that's the thing! I do.
6:47pmTurner: So, What you're trying to say is, you are actually in love with her? Good man. Great man.
6:47pmSkyler: These are facts, my friend. No woman can ever get me to blow my load faster while thinking about them and rubbing my stiffy. Simple facts.
6:48pmTurner: Oh. Not even me?
6:48pmSkyler: You're close, but I love her.
6:49pmTurner: Shit dude. Thats a serious word to throw around like that
6:49pmSkyler: I know. It's a word that I barely even use with my mother.
6:50pmTurner: Dang. You mean business
6:50pmSkyler: A wise man once said that your soulmate will just stumble into your life like a confused little lamb. and that's exactly what she has done.
6:50pmTurner: Hmmmm. It sounds like a Twilight quote to me. Yeah, I'm pretty sure its from Twilight. New Moon to be precise
6:51pmSkyler: Bite your tongue, motherfucker.

No comments: