Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Today was a day of revelation.


I'm a lover, not a fighter.

When it comes to school, I'm a fairly reserved fella. I know that Mr. Williams enjoys looking at the back of my head. Today he decided to get smart with me and tell me to sit down, so what do I do?

Confess my love for him.

"You look much like a beautiful flower today, Mr. Williams."

Now, I know that our relationship has had a slow start, but this really sealed the deal for me.

It's strange to know that the semester is coming to a close, which represents my soon absence from this glorious, computer-filled room. But I know that every time I stumble across a beautiful flower, I'll think of Mr. Williams' shining face looking at his computer and mumbling sweet nothings about bitmaps and javascript.

No comments: