Friday, January 9, 2009

Worst day ever.

I overcame many many triumphs this past week.

Due to this glorious blog assignment and the ability to add games to ones blog, I've stumbled upon many entertaining pastimes.

Back when I was a child, I owned a Super Nintendo. This consumed my life. I was a gaming machine. I spent my mornings eating toaster pockets and playing Super Mario Bros.

One might say that this class reincarnated my childhood. It allowed me to reminisce about those saturday mornings after scooby-doo was over.

I sat on this computer and dominated the koopa population with my use of jumping technique and fireballs. My passion hindered my ability to live in the real world for this period. This was enjoyable.

For this entire week, all I've cared about was getting to Bowser. And you know what? I did that yesterday. It was a shining moment in my life.

Then a giant, poopy bombshell was dropped on me. It's called the vision client. I noticed the little "vision client" bubble pop up at the bottom of my screen, but was blinded by the glory of
Super freaking Mario.

Right after I entered the realm of Bowser for the first time, my mouse and keyboard stopped working. I figured, "hey, maybe I just have horrible horrible luck and the computer froze."

That definitely wasn't the case. I had a feeling that the brilliant Kelly Williams had an eye on me. For some reason, I didn't mind. I know that the reason he hadn't busted me previously that week is because he was sucked in by the majestic ways of my mario gameplay.

My game was frozen for a minute or two, and I suddenly hear a smooth voice from the back of the classroom.

"Boo boo boo, I've decided that games are no longer allowed on your blogs. Some sexy students with nice butts have been taking advantage of this feature and I've decided to put an end to it."

I knew I was a target. And I thought to myself, "You know what? Williams obviously took notice to my pink underwear. Seeing as he was checking out my butt. Again. And because I have pink underwear, I'm not going to let this get me down. I'm going to further my friendship with this majestic beast."

And thanks to that, I'm well on my way. I love you, Kelly Williams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would it be inappropriate to confess my undying love for you and everything you stand for?

Skyler said...

Is that you, Mr. Williams?